to benefit Greenpoint Open Studios at Diamond Bar...
Here's the dealio...
Pies of all kinds are welcome. People’s choice will determine Grand Prize winner who will get to attend a dinner hosted by Brooklyn’s infamous underground supper club, Brooklyn Edible Social Club. The competition is free to enter (shoot an email to joann(at)greenpointopenstudios.org to sign up your pie) or $10 to eat pie which also buys you a raffle ticket with prizes from local businesses like:
- Fabulous Colombian Dinner for Two provided by Cafecito Bogota
- 10 Free Coffee Cards provided by Champion Coffee
- $50 Gift Certificate provided by Paulie Gee’s
And MORE. If that's not enough, there will also be a silent art auction by participating GOS artists.
The party starts at 7pm, bring your appetite! According to GOS here are some of the pies you can look forward to. Hungry?
- Jenny Ma of Jenny Cakes: Cream Cheese Pumpkin Pie: Puree pumpkin infused with fresh cream cheese and fall spices
- Anita Sharp of Electric Blue Baking: Mexican Vegan Mincemeat Pie
- Glenn Robinson of Bags for the People: Pickled Veggie Smoked Meat Rooftop Hipster Pie covered in Mast Brothers Chocolate
- Jullia Kim of Banchan Terroir: Kimchi Spanakopita!
- Lauren Utvich of Dixie Spanish: Bacon Bourbon Pecan Pie
- Mushroom Sauerkraut: Vermont Death Pie
- Kelly Bogan, Josh & Mike Greenfield of Brothers Green: Pear Pomegranate Pie
- Laurel Randolph: Peanut Butter and Concord Grape Mousse Pie
- Ellen Trimarco: What’s Eating Gilbert Grape Pie
- Michelle R if A Pie for a Pie: Chocolate Opium Pie
- Daniel Delaney of Vendr TV: Shepard’s Pie
- Katherine Lee: Humble Pie
- Kelly P. Van Valkenburg: Margarita Pie
- Victoria Bott of Sweetie Pies Brooklyn: Sweet Balsamic Custard Pie
- Grace Kopek: Apple Pie
- James & Doug: Phyllis Knows Apple Pie
- Brooks Jones of Pizza Commander: The Pizza Commander
- Shannon McGarvey: Buttermilk Pie
- Erin Madigan: Butternut Squash Ginger Nut Pie
- Michael Stewart: Peter Pan Pudding Pie
- Zoe Kanan & Meredith Truax: Root Beer Pie
- WorkSong: Kansas Crawfish Pie
- Talisa Chang and Veronica Chan of World to Table: Banana Jackfruit Coconut Cream Pie
Maybe if we can get our acts together we'll bake something too...
43 Franklin Street
BraveTart: Homemade Cheez-Its FTW
4 hours ago