to benefit Greenpoint Open Studios at Diamond Bar...
Here's the dealio...
Pies of all kinds are welcome. People’s choice will determine Grand Prize winner who will get to attend a dinner hosted by Brooklyn’s infamous underground supper club, Brooklyn Edible Social Club. The competition is free to enter (shoot an email to joann(at)greenpointopenstudios.org to sign up your pie) or $10 to eat pie which also buys you a raffle ticket with prizes from local businesses like:
- Fabulous Colombian Dinner for Two provided by Cafecito Bogota
- 10 Free Coffee Cards provided by Champion Coffee
- $50 Gift Certificate provided by Paulie Gee’s
And MORE. If that's not enough, there will also be a silent art auction by participating GOS artists.
The party starts at 7pm, bring your appetite! According to GOS here are some of the pies you can look forward to. Hungry?
- Jenny Ma of Jenny Cakes: Cream Cheese Pumpkin Pie: Puree pumpkin infused with fresh cream cheese and fall spices
- Anita Sharp of Electric Blue Baking: Mexican Vegan Mincemeat Pie
- Glenn Robinson of Bags for the People: Pickled Veggie Smoked Meat Rooftop Hipster Pie covered in Mast Brothers Chocolate
- Jullia Kim of Banchan Terroir: Kimchi Spanakopita!
- Lauren Utvich of Dixie Spanish: Bacon Bourbon Pecan Pie
- Mushroom Sauerkraut: Vermont Death Pie
- Kelly Bogan, Josh & Mike Greenfield of Brothers Green: Pear Pomegranate Pie
- Laurel Randolph: Peanut Butter and Concord Grape Mousse Pie
- Ellen Trimarco: What’s Eating Gilbert Grape Pie
- Michelle R if A Pie for a Pie: Chocolate Opium Pie
- Daniel Delaney of Vendr TV: Shepard’s Pie
- Katherine Lee: Humble Pie
- Kelly P. Van Valkenburg: Margarita Pie
- Victoria Bott of Sweetie Pies Brooklyn: Sweet Balsamic Custard Pie
- Grace Kopek: Apple Pie
- James & Doug: Phyllis Knows Apple Pie
- Brooks Jones of Pizza Commander: The Pizza Commander
- Shannon McGarvey: Buttermilk Pie
- Erin Madigan: Butternut Squash Ginger Nut Pie
- Michael Stewart: Peter Pan Pudding Pie
- Zoe Kanan & Meredith Truax: Root Beer Pie
- WorkSong: Kansas Crawfish Pie
- Talisa Chang and Veronica Chan of World to Table: Banana Jackfruit Coconut Cream Pie
Maybe if we can get our acts together we'll bake something too...
43 Franklin Street
What You Need to Eat and Drink Before Summer Is Really Over
33 minutes ago