Rose Orchards in Branford, CT...
5) Apples, Pumpkins and Pears, oh my!: This isn't just a pick your own apples spot. They have pears and pumpkins, too.
4) Homemade pie a la mode: Yes, oh, yes! Homemade pie + rich and creamy vanilla custard = win.
3) Corn maze: Just the right size for wandering, but not so big that you'll embarrass yourself by getting lost and calling 911.
2) Pumpkin head!: Jack the Pumpkin King look alike buzzes around on a John Deere. Seriously, pumpkin head is so fast that it was hard to get a good snap of him riding by.
1) LLAMAS!!: Who doesn't love llamas?! Especially llamas that you can watch while eating pie.
The farm market is open from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. seven days a week.
The Creamery is open from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 pm.
And after some apple picking get some New Haven pizza on the trip back.
33 Branford Rd,
North Branford, CT 06471
Giant Beer Merger Could Put 5,500 People Out of Work
24 minutes ago