Rose Orchards in Branford, CT...
5) Apples, Pumpkins and Pears, oh my!: This isn't just a pick your own apples spot. They have pears and pumpkins, too.
4) Homemade pie a la mode: Yes, oh, yes! Homemade pie + rich and creamy vanilla custard = win.
3) Corn maze: Just the right size for wandering, but not so big that you'll embarrass yourself by getting lost and calling 911.
2) Pumpkin head!: Jack the Pumpkin King look alike buzzes around on a John Deere. Seriously, pumpkin head is so fast that it was hard to get a good snap of him riding by.
1) LLAMAS!!: Who doesn't love llamas?! Especially llamas that you can watch while eating pie.
The farm market is open from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. seven days a week.
The Creamery is open from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 pm.
And after some apple picking get some New Haven pizza on the trip back.
33 Branford Rd,
North Branford, CT 06471
How to Make Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
2 hours ago